After the diaphragm is installed and the drain hole of the back plate is placed in the vertical position, the pump head is installed. Ensure that the suction valve is aligned with the drain hole, and the screw of the hydraulic end is aligned with the corresponding 4 holes.
Precautions for installation of metering pump
1. exportation is higher than import to avoid siphon
2。 pump head and injection valve are required to be erected vertically
3. attached pipes can be tightened by hand. Do not use the tool; no raw material is used in the thread.
4. the power supply voltage is stable, and the ground is grounded
5。 the installation environment is clean, spacious, and well ventilated
1) abnormal suction of metering pump
Rotate to the 100% position of the stroke length. This allows the complete set of parts to be rotated to the bottom of the back plate leakage hole and the bottom end of the pump. Adjust the hydraulic end and diaphragm to the appropriate position during the operation of the pump.
For the reaction time, the duration of the pulse may not be long enough. Compared with the standard pulse width 80msec, the pulse width expansion of the flow monitor can be activated to increase the pulse width to 300msec. Activate the smart switch, remove the cover fixed circuit board, remove the jumper X-1. This activates the extension function and allows more time before the failure indication.
The metering pump is installed from the exhaust pump head, and the self irrigation fluid is used。 Keep the sucking pipe as short as possible。
2) dismantle and replace the diaphragm of the metering pump
When the old diaphragm is removed, it is often in trouble。 Now, there are some additional suggestions on how to remove the old diaphragm。
1. after the pump head is loose, before taking down the head of the pump, adjust the length of the stroke to the 0% position. It can ensure that the electromagnetic shaft has enough pressure to keep its connection stable so that the diaphragm can be swirled down.
2。 pull out the hydraulic end to disconnect the screw from the socket。 Grab the liquid end and rotate counterclockwise。 A little resistance can spin off the diaphragm。
3. of the chemicals that are measured may crystallize at the end of the hydraulic force, causing the unidirectional valve ball and seat to not work properly.
4. there may be a gas leakage at the suction end of the metering pump. The suction side connector of the hydraulic end may lack the looseness of the O type or the suction valve.
3) the flow monitoring and measurement of a high viscosity medium, the flow failure indication signal has been received during the fluid diversion. How can we solve this problem?
Move the hydraulic end by loosening the 4 pump head screws。 Rotate the stroke length to 0% and grab the hydraulic end, then slide out from the screw hole, then the screws do not contact them, but also hold the back and diaphragm。 Then the component is rotated counterclockwise, with slightly resistance, and the diaphragm will loose from the electromagnetic axis。 If the diaphragm is not loosened yet, use some lubricating oil on the contact surface of the diaphragm and the electromagnetic shaft。 After a few minutes, use a small plastic hammer to gently tap the diaphragm。 Then it is done again according to the above description。
4) how to prevent the burnout of the metering pump stroke positioning motor?
1. remove the 4 screws of the fixed pump head. The screw position is on the back of the metering pump.
2。 see if the drain pipe is installed and the drain valve is closed? The drain valve needs to be opened at the metering pump injection stage。 Note: not all metering pumps have discharge valves。
3。 after the diaphragm is installed, and the drain hole of the back plate is placed in the vertical position, the pump head is installed。 Ensure that the suction valve is aligned with the drain hole, and the screw of the hydraulic end is aligned with the corresponding 4 holes。
5) the flow of hydraulic metering pump is small or inaccurate?
1. unscrew the vent valve in the three valve.
2. fill the oil fully through the oil filling valve.
Key words of this article: manufacturer of metering pump and manufacturer of dosing device。